Two hours of service will be available.
Boys should show up at the park at 7:30 am in their Class B uniforms. They will be done by 9:30. We will meet at the water table that will be set up near the driving range on the parks southeasternmost entrance. Any questions, my cell is 281.844.8986 – C.J. Patton
May 2017 Agenda (downloadable)
- May 5-6-7 OA Spring Assembly Lost Pines and in October
- Memorial Day weekend Flag Activity
- Saturday May 27 – Place Flags on Graves 8:30 am
- Monday May 29 – Put out flags in town 8:00 am
- Memorial Day Service at Veterans Memorial in Park.
- Monday May 29 – Board of review – After Veterans Program
- Summer Camp July 9-15 Lost Pines Darcy campsite
- June meeting we will have Troop Elections –
- June meeting will be Swim Test at 5 pm at Shiner pool.
- All scouts and adults will need to have a Physical in order to attends Summer Camp and any camping activity thru out the year
- All adults going to summer camp need to have YPT in the last 2 years
Patrol Meetings Knot Tying – Clove Hitch & Timber Hitch
(25 min.) YPT training
Swim Test required for Scouts attending Summer Camp at Lost Pines.
Will be conducted at Shiner Recreation Club – 5 to 6 pm – just before the monthly Scout meeting.
Swim test info: https://meritbadge.org/wiki/index.php/BSA_Swim_Test
- Summer Camp for 2017 is at Lost Pines Scout Reservation located in Bastrop, Tx – Darcy Campsite.
- Email your class selections (2017 Summer Camp classes) to James Davis at firstname.lastname@example.org . Refer to the 2017_summer_camp_flyer_web for additional information.
- All scouts and adults will need to have a Physical in order to attends Summer Camp and any camping activity thru out the year.
- All adults going to summer camp need to have Youth Protection Training in the last 2 years.
Canoe Trip to Columbus on the Colorado River. We will need to leave the scout hut that Saturday by 9am. We will provide sandwiches and chips for when we get off water. Should eat lunch around 12:30-1. Canoe trip is about 3 hrs long with a couple of stops to swim.
Notify James Davis by July 17 if you will attend. phone: 361-401-0383, email: email@example.com